Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pariscoming Floral Print Cut-out Black Dress

Hi, guys!

Yet another wonderful sunny day here in Brussels. I admit it, I'm a bit "blue" today, so shall it will reflect in the outfit I'm about to share with you. I find this cut-out dress from Pariscoming spectacular ! It's a modern cut of a vintage print. It has it all, sheerness, fluidity and not to mention a beautiful split so you can show a little leg. 
In my vision, the perfect dress for this old exquisite song haha:

 
 
 
 
 
 


What I wore:
Pariscoming dress ( find it here)
Zara shoes
New Look clutch
Forever 21 necklaces

I really hope you'll like this look at least as much as I like it. I think I'm gonna go shoe-shopping soon cause I feel that Zara has done some really cool and comfy shoes this season ^^
Anyway, I can't wait to read all your comments and it really means the world for me seing that so many people read& like my blog ^^
Kisses,
R.

No comments:

Post a Comment